General Terms & Conditions for using RZI web site
By using this website you accept the General Terms and Conditions for using the Rijkelijk Groen Zaden International web site as they are stated below. You also declare that you will not hold Rijkelijk Groen Zaden Internationaland/or one or more of its subsidiary companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as RZI Netherlands), responsible or liable for information, recommendations and/or advice that are contained in this web site. It is not allowed to use the web site of RZI Netherlands without the acceptance of these general terms & conditions.
1. This RZI Netherlands website is created with great care. However RZI Netherlands does not give any guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, that the information, which - but not solely - includes product &variety descriptions and cultivation technical advice on crops, contained in or referred to on this web site is complete and accurate and suitable for the purpose the user of this web site may give to it. RZI Netherlands, therefore, accepts no liability whatsoever for damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this web site, including consequential damages or loss of profit, unless. Furthermore, RZI Netherlands will not be liable for any damages, resulting directly or indirectly from inability to use this website.
2. RZI Netherlands reserves the right to alter this web site and its contents, including these General Terms & Conditions for using the RZI Netherlands web site at any time. RZI Netherlands will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes. None other than RZI Netherlandsis permitted to alter this web site.
3. This web site may contain links or references to other web sites. As RZI Netherlands does not supervise the contents of third-party web sites, RZI Netherlands will not accept any responsibility or liability for information originating, directly or indirectly, from third-party web sites.
4. RZI Netherlands cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for direct or consequential damage to computer hardware and/or software resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this web site.
5. All information and images on this web site are protected by the copyright of RZI Netherlands, unless otherwise stated. No part of the contents of this web site may be reproduced and/or published by means of print, photocopy, microfilm, digital or in any other form, without prior written consent from RZI Netherlands.
6. These General Terms & Conditions for using the RZI Netherlands web site are subject to the laws of The Netherlands. All disputes will be settled by the Court of Law in The Hague (NL). However,RZI Netherlands reserves the right to serve a summons on the user of the RZI Netherlands web site to appear in the court of the country where the latter has its registered office, or where the user has a real and effective industrial or commercial establishment.